ChemCatBio Technology Briefs are interactive online reports that distill key insights and research needs on challenges in catalysis and catalytic technologies that convert biomass and waste resources into renewable fuels and chemicals.
As a central hub of knowledge for the catalysis research community, ChemCatBio regularly publishes Technology Briefs to summarize and contextualize recent advances and insights in catalytic technologies in an easy-to-read format. Based on newly published journal articles, Technology Briefs make it easy to:
- Peruse high-level findings from recent catalysis publications
- Parse core data through interactive charts
- Understand risks and challenges
- Recognize additional research needs
- Access related publications and ChemCatBio capabilities.
Also, explore other ChemCatBio resources.